Sunday, November 29, 2009

Unit 7...Peer Reviews

My opinion of peer reviews is they help us to understand what our own age group has to say about our topics and writing style.  This would help us to improve our paper and make it better for everyone to read it.  Our peers are the best critics and sometimes the worst.  In high school, it could be one of those things, where someone doesn't like you, then you could get a bad review that isn't deserved.  On the other hand, someone could like you a lot, and you could get a good review you don't deserve.  Now since we are in college we sure hope that our peers are mature adults.  If this is the case then we should expect honest reviews.  I like it when people give me some helpful advice that I can use to make my paper better.  LikeI said since we are in college we should be able to get some real good reviews.

2 comments:

  1. You're doing a great job with these blogs, Tammy..keep it up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that we should all be mature enough to write honest reviews... I mean college is hard enough without honesty... The most helpful advice I have ever been told is that as a college student we as student should always approach things without an open mind...I hope this helps!!

    ReplyDelete