Monday, December 14, 2009
Other topics I would love to explore...Unit 9
The other topics I would like to research would be depression, cancer, and teenager's transformation to adulthood. Each of these topics are very personal to me. Depression is personal to me because I suffer from it myself. Both my parents suffered from it also. Cancer is personal to me because my son had it and survived and my mother-in-law is currently going through cancer treatment. Teenage transformation is personal to me because I have two teens and one 20 year old. This transformation is not easy on anyone. It affects the whole family. It is probably the hardest part of raising kids. I get to get through it with two just to turn around and do it all over again in like two years. See I have five boys. Their ages are 8, 12, 13, 18, and 20. See my predicament. I think all these topics could be studied a lot more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment