Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Last Six Weeks...

The last six weeks have been busy ones.  I have been juggling two classes.  This is one of them and the other is Anatomy and Physiology I.  I have been holding on to B's the whole term.  My time has to be organized just right so I can get everything done that I need to do.  You see I have 5 boys with so many different interests that I have to keep up with.   Now I have reached the point in both classes where I have to start writing my final papers.  I have enjoyed writing in the blogs because they are so fun.  There is also the holidays coming up to make all this even more difficult to deal with.  Well I know I will persevere through it all.  I like this class because I picked a topic close to me to write my paper on.  My other class I have to write a paper in the topic is chosen for me.  I picked the nervous system and I know it will be hard but I will figure it out.  Have a good week everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment